my friend Dane taught me how to say "son of a monkey" in Espaniol. it goes like this, "Hijo de Mono!" it makes me giggle. I like to say it in a low spanish accent. which makes me giggle even more. so, yesterday Madre and I were cleaning out the secretary desk Jonny built, and Ma came across a back-stitch that I started a couple years ago, I finished it yesterday as I watched Anne of Green Gables, The Sequel. it's so dang cute, it say's "What e're thou art, act well thy part." and it has a very adorable yellow wool daisy stitched on it. man, I used to be so crafty. I've been in the mood to make cookies for a few weeks now, I think I should just give in and make 'em already. lately I've been hanging out alot with my old friend Jaclyn...isn't it funny how you don't really realize how much you missed someone til they are back in your life? last week I went with her to the Provo temple, we did initiatories. it was beautiful. my nephew Tyler is totally destroying my Dad's newspaper, and yet, I'm too dang lazy to stop him. he's a cute little stinker. Jonny just announced that the best idea Payson Pool ever had is to let people buy a diaper for a dollar. ha ha. why is it so hard for me to not get testy with the girl in my Relief Society class that constantly throws out the most random comments ever, for example, today I asked "what does it mean to you that each member of the church has the ability to receive revelation for himself?" to which she shouted out, "Blue!" it does no good to ignore her either, a few weeks ago, the Bishop didn't call on her to answer a question (because if she's not shouting out colors, she's comparing everything to a country song...) so she stood up, while Bp. Liddle was mid-sentence, and yelled, "I DO NOT LIKE BEING IGNORED!!!" yep. she's kinda nutso. have i ever mentioned that I adore mini Reester Bunnies? it's just to damn bad you can only get 'em at Easter. the other day I was laughing so hard at Sadie, she was trying to talk Ghetto with me and Jac, she said, "why don choo give ha ha own sweet space Maizie!" it made me giggle...
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 things people said...:
Love it. Love you.
all i gots to say is..... BLUE! love it! and way love you!
Post a Comment