




HOORAY for Christmas! HOORAY for cards! HOORAY FOR CHRISTMAS CARDS!!!! and HOORAY to MARILEE for helping my vision become reality...without her, these would never be gracing the front of some of ya'll's fridges...Thanks again Mar for wasting an afternoon with me, you are the best! Love ya!
Monday, December 22, 2008
the moment you've all been waiting (on the edge of your seats I'm sure) for...
Posted by
jennie
at
3:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 things people said...:
i love your new background! your the coolest aunt ever! Im not even kiddin! You freaking rock Jennie!!!
ily,
haley
These are my favorite Christmas Cards of the year! BTW love the new format...sexy!!
I LOVE it! you are too cute!
WOOT for the best cards ever! They seriously rock! My Favorite is still the 'get wrapped' one! HILLARIOUS!
two words... HELLO HOTTIE!
Jennie... we love the cards! Thanks for sharing with us... our fridge is anxiousaly awaiting! MERRY CHRISTMAS! Can't wait for our movie night!!!
I wish I was you....Olives!
Janna
Post a Comment