Thursday, April 3, 2008

Shoes, GLORIOUS SHOES!


a small sampling of the shoes worn to Mike and Ashley's wedding...
I have a thing for shoes... I know, I know, most girls do... but here is a quick ode to my shoes...
I love my shoes, oh yes I do
even when I step in dog poo...
I love shoes when I go to sleep,
I love shoes when they're in a heap.
I like to wear shoes when it's hot,
I LOVE to wear shoes when it's not...
even though I LOVE bare feet,
I love every shoe I meet.
I love the shoes that have a bow,
I love the ones with heels so low...
I love the ones that go Flip-Flop
I love the shoes that go Clip-Clop
I love the shoes that make me tall,
even though they may make me fall...
I love shoes with all my heart,
and from my shoes I'll never part!
there you go, my very own Dr. Seuss shoe poem... hope ya liked that...
plus, also, the word 'shoes' starts to look really funny after a while...

5 things people said...:

David and Janalee said...

I like your ode to shoes I do
I'll like it when I am ninty two
I love your rhyming skills I mean it...anybody want a peanut?

Love it! Love you! even if you smell like (dog) poo!

Janalee

Colt 'n Tami said...

ok, share 'em girl! i seem to always wear the same darn ones. . . pumas. my heart goes out to them, i need to venture out! CHEERS i agree with janalee- you're rhming skills rock! u go girl

Shelly said...

I'm sitting here trying to figure out why you don't have a milion dollar writing contract. I'm flabbergasted. Maybe I need to go back to bed...

Unknown said...

I wish your shoe picture was working so I could see their cuteness! :)

haley hoch said...

LoL!!! this is haley!! can u email that "ode" to me? my email is purplehaley99@gmail.com so yah!! u are the bestest aunt eva!!! (ever)
Luvz,
HaLeY!