Friday, April 4, 2008

Nauvoo!!

I am ever so excited to go to NAUVOO this month! in one week from today, we will be on our merry way to Denver, for Mike and Ashley's D-town reception, and one week from Sunday, we will be heading off to Kansas City to check out the sites, then we'll head for NAUVOO!!! I'm so excited I can hardly stand it! I've never been there, and I'm really looking forward to witnessing first hand all of those Church History sites! I am so happy that (alot) of my Family will be there with me... and I'll miss those of you that wont be there... I'll miss you terribly!
HOOOO-RAAAAY for NAUVOO, IL!!!!!

5 things people said...:

Unknown said...

That will be awesome! I have never been back to the church sites either. What a grand time it shall be!

Superflymama said...

Yeeeaaayyy! I'm so excited too. We will have so much fun. I know Jonny is especially glad to get to go back there and visit friends and those he taught. It will be great!

Jill said...

The countdown is on! I am so excited!!! BTW THANKS for doing Sadie-bugs hair. She looked so pretty!

Colt 'n Tami said...

That will be sooo cool! We've been to Kansas City and LOVE Liberty Jail. I'm jelious you're going to Navoo! Dang... I can't wait to see your pictures??

The Chizel Family said...

My dearest jennie, I will be forever thankful to you for telling me during 5th grade lunch duty that "hands are washable" Thank you, thank you, thank you! I know it sounds odd but I would probably still struggle with putting my hands in dirty dish water if I did not hear your words ringing in my head. still to this day i hear you.