i just wanted to give a quick nod to my brothers... and my daddy... aren't they handsome?! yeah...dad looks kind of onery in this picture, but I love it! my brothers are so awesome! they always surprise me with the sweet things they say. I LOVE 'EM!
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 things people said...:
Dad does look kinda mean in that pic! What an onery teddy bear he is. Love those brothers too, we are so lucky to have them. Still so dang excited for you girl! How was your first day at THE LOFT????
Yay for Jennie! You rock little sista!
Jan
I just wanted to say... MARE'S HAIR ROCKS! u did AWSOME! Cute post
A handsome bunch if I've ever seen one. can't wait to see 'em in person....and my darling sisters, as well. Happy Lofting 'til then! Hey, do I get a hair cut in the Loft???
They are kinda cute aren't they? I am glad that you are home even though I haven't seen you....
I am a lover of our saaaawwwweeeet
brothers, too! Just the other day I found myself having a wierd conversation with Mike....really wierd- more details to come!
Je-Jen, i am sooo proud of you! You are rockin this whole hair school thing! (I always knew you would!) You are so gonna own the Loft! I have had nothing but great comments on my hair-well, except Momita's;) I love ya!!
girl... i think it's time you update ur cute blog! hahaha
Post a Comment