Monday, March 10, 2008

Everyone should see...


I LOVED this movie! just thought I should alert you all that it was one of the best movies I have seen in a very long time! it made me laugh and cry! soooooo dang good! so, go see it! RIGHT NOW!!! to all my sisters, lets plan a late movie night and see it! that is how much I loved it! I wanted to turn around and pay another 8 bucks to watch it again!!

4 things people said...:

Marianne said...

HECK YES! It is SOOO GOOD! I LOVED IT! it was freaking awesome and if you go again let me know cuz i will come with you! anyways... i guess i will see you soon... cuz im coming to get my haircut by the one and only amazing jennie! woo hoo!! ha ha ha
-kenz

Jill said...

Hey... Why wasn't I there when you saw this?!?!? You better call me NEXT time. Love ya

Jessica Marie said...

I want to see this movie SO BAD!!!! It looks super cute.....when it comes to the cheap theater! haha!

haley hoch said...

HEY JEN! I just barely saw Peneope today, It rocked! It was such a good movie! And plus, We already own it!! My uncle's friend owns pirated movies, 'cuz he has permission!!!!
It rox!!!
Luvz,
~haley