Thursday, November 4, 2010

to Mar, Ang and Kari

you know whats funny? life. life is funny. one minute you're in high school, driving around town with your bff's listening to Evan and Jaron and BSB and Keith Urban, living the good life. the next your bff's have husbands and babies and houses and you see each other every few months if you're lucky. for a few years now the "Steven's" girls, (aka Mrs Tijerina and Mrs Turley) Marilee (aka Mrs Judd) and I (aka Mrs Bateman) have said how much we want to go to Los Hermanos like in the good old days, and that we want to have a Dr. Quinn night, and how we should have a BBQ, and how we should just drive around listening to our old favorite songs and drive past our old favorite houses to stalk, and how we should go up the canyon and do tinfoil dinners. i'm getting sadder and sadder as i write this. we haven't done any of it. as a politician would say, i'm calling for CHANGE. Marilee, Angie, Kari, how about next Thursday Night? november 11. we'll pack our husbands and the kiddos and go to Los Hermanos. i'll leave the time up to you lovely ladies to decide, let me know asap. please dont let me down! i will reward you with a special treat.

3 things people said...:

For Every Occasion said...

Oh I remember when I was obsessed with Evan & Jaron! The Distance!! Yes, we would love to join you at Los on Thursday night. We can go at 6:30 - 7:00. Yay!!

Marilee said...

WE are there! WooT! Taquitos here I come! :)

Colt 'n Tami said...

I wanna come!!!!!
ps DANG cute wedding pic.... you lil hottie!