Wednesday, February 17, 2010

what makes me happy...

Preston's smile,
orange dream machine Jamba Juice,
poppyseed muffins,
curling up with a good book,
orange gerber daisies,
holding Preston's hand,
good news from my neices and nephews,
hugs from them too,
carmel hot chocolate,
dark chocolate dove bars,
feeling Preston's hand on my back,
soft forehead kisses,
burt's bee's beeswax lip balm,
a tall cold drink of water,
watching ace of cakes,
good dreams, ice cream,
my hand made quilt from Preston,
post-it notes, corn dogs,
kisses good night, kisses good morning,
hershey kisses, any kisses,
chips and salsa, salty french fries,
my guitar, my painting from Megan,
Preston Lance Bateman.

6 things people said...:

Marilee said...

i like this post.... you just made me happy and I am even more happy that you are happy! I LoVe yer guts!

Drew and Beki said...

you forgot beki and sam. preston is clouding your judgement.

jennie said...

Beki and Sam are definitely on my list of favorite things! how horrible of me to have ommitted them! forgive me Beeki? PLEASE?

haley hoch said...

You just made me happy :) I love you Jen Jen!!

Jill said...

cute post jen jen-
i kinda like the jenni+preston combo...

haley hoch said...

I know why you didn't mention me, cause I'm so epic you couldn't even type my name :))
love,
Em