YOGA kicks my butt. its an interesting feeling, my body is so sore that it hurts to breath some times, but i feel fantastic...i wish April could teach us more than one night a week. monday night i went from trying to touch my toes and being 6 inches away from them (sneaky little buggers!) to being able to touch them with my finger tips, all in one night! i'm hoping that the more i go the farther down i'll be able to bend...maybe someday i'll be able to palm the floor... i wish i had a yoga dvd or something so i could do it on my own a couple more times a week...i love how it relaxed me while giving my rarely used muscles (the little ones that hide behind the big ones that you use all the time) an amazing workout. yoga might be my new obsession, i'm hoping this one lasts more than a few weeks or months, because i heart it! by the way, pigeon pose is amazing...might be my favorito! namaste!
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 things people said...:
I also love yoga...and the pigeon pose...amd the one where you're all twisted up. Legs twisted and then arms teisted so your palms are facing each other...I'll show you when I get there! And...I love the warrior series....I think I'll hit yoga this week
Post a Comment