yep...i have that song in my head right now...ya know, the one that no one really knows all the words to, except the 'FREAK OUT!' part...it's better than the one Andy got stuck in my head last night... i'm not even gonna try to remember which song that was, because i'm pretty sure it is the very reason i was awake until way past 2 a.m. so, i'm rockin' the straight-across bangs again...and this time I'm not too sure they were a good decision, i like 'em and all, but it's gonna be a while before i can twist 'em in so i can go greasy-hair-hippy style which is what happens about every other day lately...last night i re-learned how to party at a bowling alley, and i also learned that i can attract chillean guys. (BIG shocker...usually it's only the dirty mexicans that follow me around. no offense to clean mexicans, i usually like you guys :D) loves!
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 things people said...:
You better like hispanic people because that is my husband!! Have a Merry Christmas Jen!
HA HA HA! I am laughing so hard at your last little line, "no offense to clean mexicans, i usually like you guys!" You are hilarious! I am having trouble breathing I am laughing so hard . . .
Post a Comment