
I'll admit that it can be kind of depressing to listen to, but only on days when I'm feeling down! I got this CD because I loved the song Almost Lover, but as it turns out, I LOVE the whole thing! I especially like song #12 Near to You. Her Lyrics are awesome, her voice is amazing and it's just an all around great album! I would reccomend it to anyone who likes good easy listenin' tunes!
My other new favorite CD is from the band PARAMORE.

Thier newest album, RIOT rocks my world and makes me want to jump around. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Paramore! I bought this one because I really liked the song Crushcrushcrush, and I was VERY pleasantly surprised to listen to the entire album and find that I love all of the songs. I really like #1 For a Pessimist I'm Pretty Optimistic. I love that the lead singer is a 5'2, 19 year old girl! she has an awesome voice, and I love rocking out in my car with Paramore playing REALLY loud!
3 things people said...:
Fun!!! I love when people do music posts too!! A Fine Frenzy seems great. I have only listened to the CD briefly but her voice is the sweetest.
Paramore... where do I start. These guys are way fun and I usually do NOT like this kind of music. But it is dang catchy and I really enjoy this band... Guilty pleasure I guess you could say :) Fun post Jen!
So...I was wondering how you get music on your blog. I love it.
It was so fun to see ya last night... u rock! and so does clucks and fries! CHEERS to our adorable neice and her cake!
Post a Comment