just in case you were wondering... my FAVORITE show returns to thursday nights in a matter of weeks! THE OFFICE!!!! I am more excited than I can express!
WAAA HOOO for new awkwardness!
HOOO RAY for Jim and Pam!
Need I say more?
I can't wait for April 10th! P.S. sorry the pictures are blurry... I dont have time to atempt to fix 'em! ;)
6 things people said...:
I couldn't agree with you more! I am so excited as well!
They sell "Pirate's Booty" at the Smith's in Orem. It is in the healthy foods area by the deli!
cheers to the office! can't wait to see all my 'office buddies'!
Hey Jen,
I just looked at your blog with Jill, so here i am leaving you a comment!!!!
Love you!
Haley Hoch
Hey Jennie! I love the office! Do you have season two?
Yippee! I am extra happy about this!
Post a Comment