Wednesday, January 2, 2008

New Years Eve!!!

I don't think I've mentioned my new-found passion for guitar hero...I LOVE GUITAR HERO!!! My nephew Josh got GH3 for Wii from Santa and I LOVE playing it! My favorite song, and coincidentally the only one I can play well is Barracuda... Josh and Kens rock all of the songs- they even do 'em on hard and expert-
unfortunately I am still on easy... maybe someday I will master the art of expert... anyway...I spent New Years Eve playing GH3 and Bunco with my family. We had so much fun! Marilee and I love to cheat...by the way Mar, YOU LIED TO ME!!! We would just randomly scream "BUNCO!!!" and we kept rolling even if we didn't get the numbers...should I be admitting that we love to cheat?!? anyway...here are some pics of Kens, Squishy and I rocking out...Gotta love that tounge Josh!

Squishy (Josh) in full Rocker mode...

Kensie (and Nath...looking kinda bored...) Kens freaking RULES the GH3! She is definetly my GUITAR HERO!!!

5 things people said...:

Angie said...

Looks like you had a very fun New Year's Eve! I must admit that I have never paid Guitar Hero! My friends are all into "Rock Band" and I haven't played that either! We have a Super Nintendo, which I really enjoy!

Colt 'n Tami said...

CHEERS To ya Jennie! How fun... i stink at guitar hero i got dizzy. haha. Happy New Year! P.S. I love you! hahaha, fun times!

Marilee said...

new years was too fun... it is kinda sad that we get such a high from cheating;) thanks for our talk last night... you're the best!

Unknown said...

Guitar Hero is the best!!! We have GH 1 and 2 for PS2 and for Christmas Chris bought me 3 for Xbox 360!! It is the most fun ever!

Jill said...

I know that this is old and will probably get overlooked BUT I am not over it and that is what counts! (ME ME ME!) You and Marilee are CHEATER-PANTS! Had you involved me in the way of the cheaters, I would not have had to throw such fits nor sit next to Marilyn! Someday I will get over this or so my therapist tells me...