Wednesday, November 7, 2007

don't know why...

so, today I am definitely feeling a little bit testy, and I'm not sure why that is- I just don't feel like doing anything, and I really, Really, REALLY want to go home and watch a "makes me cry" chick flick. The part that sucks the worst though, is that I can't go home until 9:00 tonight!!! Sadness! I guess I need some cheering up...maybe I'll get a Diet Dr. Pepper...that usually makes everything all better! Sorry for the grouchy post!

2 things people said...:

David and Janalee said...

Hey there! Marilee just told me you both have blogs now...way cool that we can check on each other this way. Hope you are feeling better, but if not, I am sure a quick trip to Cali would totally do the trick! Love you!
Jan

Angie said...

Jennie! I LOVE that you have a blog now! Just another way to keep in touch!!